QuoteSea, the life in a few words
31-35 Quotations of 60
Dr. Seuss quotes (Page 7)
And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons.
It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
~ Dr. Seuss
More Dr. Seuss quotes
Related quotes by:
- 1904 births
- 1991 deaths
- Alumni of Lincoln College, Oxford
- American cartoonists
- American children's writers
- American editorial cartoonists
- American illustrators
- American Lutherans
- American military personnel of World War II
- American poets
- German-American writers
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Medal winners
- People from Springfield, Massachusetts
- Recipients of the Legion of Merit
- United States Army soldiers
- Writers from California
- Writers from Massachusetts
- Writers who illustrated their own writing
~ Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort ( - April 13, 1794)
She enjoys her life to the fullest, and she knows how to enjoy the game to the fullest. She's just very blessed with coming out and having enough respect for the game that she never takes anything for granted. With her, she always has that mentality and never puts any pressure on herself, and that's why she's as good as she is.